- Irvine, CA
Title: Web Designer
*** Please ensure to include your portfolio/web link in your resume. Failing to do so will affect your application.
VIZIO, Inc. is looking for a talented Web Designer to join our Product Marketing team in Irvine, CA. As a Web Designer, you will create and maintain digital assets for VIZIO's retail.com site. This includes creating/resizing product page images, designing retail banners, uploading rich content on WYSIWYG platforms, and resizing assets for our brand pages. The role will require the ability to work under tight deadlines, gather and manage feedback from multiple teams, and maintain very organized assets. The role may also involve assisting with front-end web development on vizio.com.
- You have 2+ years experience workign in graphic design, prefereably with digital marketing teams
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or a related field
- You are highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, including touching up photos, cropping products, adding or removing shadows, extending backgrounds, etc.
- You have experience designing for both desktop and mobile
- You have the ability to design and resize digital banners
- You are comfortable managing tight deadlines from multiple stakeholders, and are agile and nimble to adapt to changing retail environment
- You are a highly efficient project manager, and have the ability to manage goal setting, tracking and support with planning and organizational skills
- You are an excellent problem solver, able to idenitfy, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
- You are a master of time management, multi-tasking and organization
- You are a team player with an innate ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and teams
- UI/UX Design
- Strong understanding of responsive web development
- Experience designing in consumer electronics
- Experience in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator
Back to top