- Irvine, CA
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience through our community of connected consumers, advertisers, and media content providers. Through our connected entertainment platform, VIZIO is transforming the way consumers discover and experience media content. Since our founding in California in 2002, VIZIO has built an industry-leading brand of products, including televisions, sound bars and other devices. VIZIO's product leadership is highlighted by a number of industry reviews and awards, making the 2018 collection the most awarded in company history.
The Warehouse Specialist will be responsible for the shipping and receiving of small parcels to multiple pallet shipments, daily shipping of Small Parcel and LTL shipments using carrier portals and maintaining accurate inventory records of all items received. The Warehouse Specialist will maintain supplies in areas of the facility, assist multiple departments as requested, provide heavy lifting, walking and use of material handling equipment required daily.
- Packaging, palletizing, and processing product for outbound shipment (all ship modes) per company requests
- Restocking service request areas with beverages, kitchen supplies, and company products
- Facility maintenance: keeping building exteriors free of garbage and debris. Housekeeping of the warehouse. Handle qualified and authorized requests for assistance with any and all company facility needs and requirements
- General Assistance: Any requests for assistance that company personnel require. This includes special events, contractor assistance and any management requests.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma
- Years of related work experience: 3-5 years
- Proper use of material handling equipment
- Use of Microsoft programs: Outlook for e-mail, Excel, Word
- Experience with LTL Carrier Shipping and Export Shipping (DHL and Forwarder)
- Inventory Control experience
- Experience with FedEx and UPS parcel shipping
- Forklift experience
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top