Vice President, Finance
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's #1 Smart TV and Sound Bar Company. VIZIO's mission is to be the industry leader in Consumer Electronics by consistently delivering the latest technologies at the most affordable price. VIZIO's brand promise is to deliver innovative, premium-quality consumer electronics with an unwavering focus on the needs of our consumers. We are currently seeking a Vice President, Finance at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
The Vice President, Finance will be an integral member of the Executive team, directing all aspects of accounting operations, and strategic financial planning. This leadership position is responsible for budgeting and forecasting, as well as other key operational finance, analysis, and reporting initiatives. Working closely with other departments, the Vice President of Finance must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as analytical skills to translate the business operations into accurate and reliable forecasts and other analyses. The role will be partner to the CEO and COO/President on all business related activities (i.e. M&A, fund raising, etc.) The ideal candidate will have significant experience with financial modeling, forecasting and spearheading complex analyses. This is a "player coach" environment. As a player, the candidate will roll up his/her sleeves and create deliverables and complex analysis. As a coach, the Vice President of Finance will lead, mentor and motivate a capable team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all areas of VIZIO's finance function, this includes monthly and annual forecasting and budgeting efforts. Lead the preparation and review of financial projections and budgets, resources, timelines and key priorities
- Business related support, includes fund raising, M&A, etc.
- Manages and develops strong relationships with banking institutions, auditors, contractors, ODM's or other external partners
- Develop and lead a team to ensure highest level of efficiency and accuracy and other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as the position will be required to communicate daily with other departments and with external parties
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skill level required
- Alteryx and/or Tableau knowledge and skills preferred
- 10+ years of experience in the field of finance and forecasting; extensive knowledge on financial modeling and forecasting
- Master's degree in business administration, finance or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant certification
- Ability to remain focused and multi task in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Resourceful; must be able to think through processes and come to a resolution
- Superb leadership and team building abilities
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top