Sr. Manager - BP Systems
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking a Sr. Manager - BP Systems at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
The ideal candidate will lead Corporate projects- develop the approach, communicate plans and tasks to divisional and global participants, manage project to timeline, and successfully achieve project goals. Work with IT team to define and test core IT applications. Develop content and material for monthly metrics meetings and participate in analyzing and resolving issues impacting supply chain performance. Define & implement improvement opportunities for current processes and systems.
- Analyze supply chain performance and diagnose key improvement areas (e.g., forecast accuracy, shelf life, supply variability, service level, backorder, EE&O etc); Build and maintain methodology and tools for ongoing analysis.
- Develop content and material for monthly metrics meetings and participate in analyzing and resolving issues impacting supply chain performance.
- Define & implement improvement opportunities for current processes and systems.
- Maintain and update key information and data in core IT applications.
- Lead Corporate projects- develop the approach, communicate plans and tasks to divisional and global participants, manage project to timeline, and successfully achieve project goals.
- Configure the Rapid Response interface according to distinct needs as defined within the user stories and blueprint designs;
- Provide creative solutions to complex business problems while maintaining best practices;
- Support deployment workshops to achieve immediate value
- Develop a business process design that leverages Rapid Response capabilities.
- Expertise in process design and documentation methodologies, and design and production of quality deliverables, process and use case modeling, business case development;
- Work with IT team to define and test core IT applications.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills ( verbal and written);
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects involving a variety of disciplines/business functions;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking and attention to detail;
- Excellent organization, communication and project management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for improvement and drive change throughout the organization;
- Flexibility and adaptability, ability to manage in dynamic business environment with a strong sense of urgency;
- Solid understanding of data flows within business systems;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple project tasks and priorities;
- Strong work ethic, comfortable being a doer as well as a leader;
- 5-8 years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree (required) or Master's Degree (preferred); Area of Study: Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Information Systems (CIS) or related field preferred
- First hand application & UI (user interface) administration experience working within Kinaxis Rapid Response
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top