Sr. Financial Analyst
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's #1 Smart TV and Sound Bar Company. VIZIO's mission is to be the industry leader in Consumer Electronics by consistently delivering the latest technologies at the most affordable price. VIZIO's brand promise is to deliver innovative, premium-quality consumer electronics with an unwavering focus on the needs of our consumers. We are currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
VIZIO's Corporate Finance team supports management in establishing business objectives and developing action plans to achieve them. The overall responsibilities of the Finance team ranges from 5-year strategic planning, annual budget, rolling forecast, and financial analysis and reporting. We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) to join our growing team. This SFA role will play an integral part in the planning process by providing information to managers and executives that is used for decision-making purposes. This position requires an energetic, intelligent individual with financial analysis and accounting experience who is innovative and can execute in a fast-paced environment. The SFA will report to the Senior Manager of Finance team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Prepare and deliver accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly financial reporting package. Identify and investigate monthly budget/forecast vs. actual variance
- Develop financial models and analyses for regular and ad-hoc projects
- Support the compilation and consolidation of board deck and other executive presentations
- Maintain and improve department financial reporting tools and processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Advance Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook)
- Knowledge in SAP/IT systems is a plus
- Strong analytical, quantitative, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and tools
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Business Administration related field
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis roles
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top