Sr. Deskside Services Administrator
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's #1 Smart TV and Sound Bar Company. VIZIO's mission is to be the industry leader in Consumer Electronics by consistently delivering the latest technologies at the most affordable price. VIZIO's brand promise is to deliver innovative, premium-quality consumer electronics with an unwavering focus on the needs of our consumers. We are currently seeking a Sr. Deskside Services Administrator at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
As the Sr. Deskside Service Administrator within VIZIO's Information Technology team, this individual plays an important role working closely with the business and across the Information Technology organization to support the helpdesk and desk side support services. In summary this position: Supports and maintains helpdesk and desk side support services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Periodic inspections of assigned Helpdesk and desk side services to ensure policies are being upheld
- Responsible for generating and communicating Helpdesk and desk side services metrics
- Communicates provisions of Helpdesk and desk side services policies and standards to the corporation and facilitates customer understanding of processes and procedures
- Plans and coordinates with various cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure present and future desktop/desk side technologies are met
- Resolve Service tickets in a timely manner
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing helpdesk and desk side services policies, processes and standards that affect immediate operation(s) and may also have company-wide affect
- Arranges for or provides training to staff
- Participates in Information Technology Department Project Roll outs and Software\hardware deployments
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced knowledge of helpdesk and desk side services methodologies, project management, analytical/problem solving skills and relevant administration and technology skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with Windows 7 and 8, Mac OS, MS Office, MS Office for Mac, MS Project, MS Visio and other business applications
- Knowledge of and experience with LANDesk software deployment, including imaging and software packaging skills
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Remote Desktop administration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Extensive experience providing helpdesk and desk side services for laptops, PC's, MACs, phones and PC peripheral devices such as printers, docking stations and monitors in an enterprise environment
- Experienced with using incident, problem management platforms
- Ability to provide timely resolution for all end-user requests and root cause analysis for issues
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, Exchange, and Group Policy administration
- Good understanding of industry standards, best practices, and emerging technologies
In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise. Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise. In-depth understanding of the company goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices. Thorough understanding of the company's business priorities, strategy and direction. Thorough understanding and management of internal customer business needs and expectations.
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top