Senior Software Engineer I
- Seattle, WA
About The Team:
VIZIO is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for the platform team at VIZIO. The engineer will help design, build and improve applications that power and support VIZIO SmartCast platform. Along with the above primary focus will be to build out applications, tooling and development pipelines that support the infrastructure for all platform initiatives on SmartCast Platform. The engineer will have the ability to have a strong influence on the overall SmartCast product by pushing best practices and delivering quality code to our consumers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent degrees).
- 5-8 years of related work experience.
- Experience in maintaining production software.
- Experience with cloud ecosystems like AWS or Azure or GCP.
- Experience in setting up jenkins, CircleCI, Travis or other similar technologies.
- Experience in designing software tools, dashboards and code pipelines.
What You Will Do:
- Design, build and maintain tools, including Front end and back end.
- Design and maintain build and automation pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Documentation and design.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top