Senior Product Manager, Mobile Software
- Denver, CO
CO Salary Range: USD 74,536.00 per year
About the team:
VIZIO is seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team of software engineering professionals. The Senior Product Manager, Mobile Software will focus on mobile initiatives and User Experience projects from concept to production, focusing on the mobile experience. VIZIO SmartCast Mobile allows customers to control their TV, configure settings and discover content from their smartphone.
- You have 4+ years of experience in product management with software development.
- You have 4+ years of experience in product management with software development for consumer-facing products.
- You have 4+ years of experience in product management with software development for mobile apps.
- You have demonstrated experience working as product owner in agile software development process such as Scrum.
- You have experience managing software projects for mobile apps including Android and iOS.
- You have experience collaborating on projects with multiple participants working remotely.
- You have experience with streaming video applications and knowledge of video formats and DRM.
- You are proficient in JIRA and online project management systems.
- You have experience with UX/UI design and understanding of best practices.
What You Will Do:
- You will define and develop requirements and backlog for software development in collaboration with internal groups including hardware product management, product marketing, engineering and sales.
- You will become mobile subject-matter expert for Product Management team, keeping up-to-date with industry trends and maintaining expertise in building mobile experiences.
- Guide engineering in the development of new mobile functionality as voice of the customer.
- Collaborate directly with engineering to communicate experience and product requirements.
- You will help build holistic vision of interaction, experience and design across products, driving product management for SmartCast Mobile.
- Develop prototypes and drive user testing of feature concepts.
- Collaborate with design team to develop both graphic assets and functional and design style guides.
- Construct user stories and requirements for features and functionality.
- You will monitor usage analytics to gather insights for improvements and enhancements.
- You will participate in agile software development lifecycle as product owner.
- Collaborate across product management team to develop long-term product roadmap and vision.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continue to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $74,536/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits.
Back to top