Senior Manager, Forecast Analytics
- Irvine, CA
About the Team:
VIZIO is seeking an energetic Senior Manager, Forecast Analytics in our Irvine location to support our Business Planning department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating/managing data exports, reports, visualization charts, and analytic models.
- Bachelors Degree, with 5-10 years of related work experience
- You will have 5 years' experience in supply chain management
- You have moderate to expert level Tableau skill
- You have SQL, Alteryx, or other data blending tool experience
- You have Supply Chain reporting experience
What You Will Do:
- You will create, maintain, and enhance Business Planning reports and dashboards
- You will ensure data accuracy through validation tasks, review data at all granular/aggregate levels, versions
- You will work review forecast accuracy metrics
- You will create and maintain MRP data export schedules to align with S&OP cadence
- You will manage waterfall reporting to track multiple historical versions to “Goal”
- You will perform root cause analysis and implement solutions for Kinaxis workbooks and Alteryx workflows
- You will implement business intelligence tools to easily access actual/forecast data and be able to drill down from most aggregate to most granular
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top