Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
- Irvine, CA
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen… and live! We are currently seeking a Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing to manage our direct to consumer experience through VIZIO.com.
The Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing plays a key role in defining the strategy, building tools to manage our properties, and managing the digital corporate marketing strategy. This team member will be responsible for building our VIZIO Website strategy including operations (commerce and design), ADA compliance, SEO optimization, B2C commerce strategy and execution. They will work closely with all cross functional teams to participate in our marketing calendar that incorporates all of our customer facing experiences to be amplified on VIZIO.com.
- Build the VIZIO.com strategy, collaborate with teams on alignment, and work cross functionally to execute. Always have the latest content, fresh pages, and most engaging VIZIO owned property experience that supports VIZIO's culture and corporate goals.
- Be the ADA Guru for VIZIO- always updated on latest standards, implementation, and ensure we are up to date with all standards. Teach the rest of the organization on a monthly basis for updates and spot audit assets to ensure compliant.
- Partner with our SEO agency to onboard and develop strategy to execute
- Collaborate with teams internally to continually execute SEO strategy and provide analytics around success.
- Work with syndication services and our roadmap to drive ratings on the screen with Smartcast (cross functional alignment), messaging direct to consumer for new registrants, and cross selling direct
- Create, manage, measure and report upon revenue goals for both VIZIO.com endemic sales opportunities.
- Partner with IT teams on back end site build and development as well as endemic sales project implementation.
- Participate in the VIZIO marketing calendar and work cross functionally -email, new content, new product launches, events, etc.
- Manage the digital marketing budget
- Provide metrics/ scorecard for areas of responsibility as benchmark and share report card monthly with team on progress- adjust implementation as you study report card for all portions of the business that you manage
- Direct experience managing online merchandising and marketing strategies
- Deep understanding of digital marketing tactics including SEO/SEM, display, retargeting, video advertisement, affiliate marketing, shopping engines etc.
- Strong analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data to deliver business insights/reporting
- Budget management- work cross functionally and with partners to ensure budget is always updated and accurate
- Ability to manage agencies and negotiate costs and activities to optimize VIZIO budget (PR and SEO agencies)
- Demonstrated comfort with Web Analytics
- Good design aesthetic and a strong ability to judge visual appearance
- High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and media trends
- Understanding of web based technologies and tools (HTML, CSS, Photoshop etc.)
- Understanding of Adobe Experience manager
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
- Strong management skills- patience, coaching, and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree required in marketing or related field
• 5+ years of digital marketing and eCommerce experience
Back to top