Senior Manager, Business Development
Inscape (an Affiliate of VIZIO Inc.) is an industry leader in advertising solutions through automatic content recognition. We capture live viewing data from content sources across millions of Smart TVs and devices. Our comprehensive metrics deliver highly accurate, cross-platform viewing behavior. We enable advertisers and content producers with important insights that help them develop a deeper understanding of audiences, make more intelligent ad-buying decisions and be better prepared for changes in the market place.
Senior Manager, Business Development – Inscape
Inscape Data Inc. is an industry leader in automatic content recognition, collecting content and advertising viewing habits from smart TVs. We enable advertisers, networks, agencies, and ad tech companies to better understand audience viewing trends with near-real time data. With an audience of millions of internet-connected televisions and devices at our disposal, we're empowering decision makers across multiple industries with important insights that let them develop a deeper understanding of audiences, make more intelligent ad-buying decisions, and be better prepared for changes in the market.
We are seeking an energetic and results-oriented business development professional who will be responsible for the development of new business. As Senior Manager, Business Development you will be one of the key contributors leading our talented business development team. You will be responsible for building key relationships with a wide variety of business partners including:
- Advertisers (Brands), Advertising Agencies and Trading Desks
- Supply Side Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, DMPs, and Ad Technology Partners
- Television Networks and Broadcasters
Our Business Development team manages a diverse set of operational processes to support our internal teams and also interfaces with multiple departments across the company to ensure products and activities are integrated into our overall business and meet our customers' needs.
The Senior Manager, Business Development will:
- Show a history of demonstrated excellence in strategic sales, account management, relationship management for large national accounts.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and account-level relationships with potential strategic business and data license partners.
- Communicate business opportunities internally and help drive Product and Solution roadmaps.
- Ensure that revenue, scale, and performance targets are consistently met.
- Manage existing accounts to ensure consistent renewal and growth.
- Manage a large business opportunities pipeline.
- Effectively create and deliver business intelligence reports, overviews and presentations.
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regard to new product development features.
- Serve as a team leader, helping to train and mentor other team members.
- 8+ years of business development and strategic sales experience in a client-facing role at an ad technology company, ad agency, or similar.
- A solid understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and how audience data is created and translated between offline and online and moves between DMPs and DSPs is essential. Knowledge of advanced analytics and attribution modeling is also a plus.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional sales ability is a must with cold calling/ prospecting and strong business development experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other office products
- Proficiency using Salesforce
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about the success of others and the company
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field or equivalent work experience
Inscape Data, Inc, a subsidiary of VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Back to top