Senior Interaction Designer-SmartCast
- Denver, CO
About the Team:
VIZIO is searching for an experienced Interaction Designer to join our energetic and highly skilled team of professionals. As our Senior Interaction Designer, you will work closely with the SmartCast software product team to develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for the SmartCast TV platform. Designs you create will be brand-consistent across all design experiences our company provides to our end users.
- You have 10+ years of experience in OTT and TV user interface.
- You have expert level skills in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other relevant design tools.
- You have strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, usability, and TV UI and OTT design requirements, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- You are able to break down any design problem and solve it with clarity and precision.
- You have a strong ability to recognize and develop use-cases, user interaction models, user needs, business requirements, and incorporate them into designs.
- You have an excellent understanding of user-experience design for the 10-foot UI and broadcast design specifications.
- You are knowledgeable of the latest standards, changes, trends in the TV UI design field.
- You have demonstrated experience creating design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mockups
- You have proven ability to deliver high quality designs.
- You have earned a Bachelor's or higher degree in design or related field.
- Familiarity with InDesign, After Effects
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Mobile app/platform design
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the development process through definition, design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Respond to day-to-day questions from developers, product managers, and project managers. Also identify, document, and verify bug fixes.
- Procure buy-in with stakeholders early and often.
- Provide strategic thinking and rationale.
- Be a self-starter that can create schedules and define scope of work.
- Be a team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $92,862/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits.
Back to top