Senior Embedded Engineer II
- Dallas, TX
About the team:
VIZIO's Technology – Software and Services team is seeking a Senior level of Embedded System software engineer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work together within the team, and contribute to innovate VIZIO products. The Senior Software Engineer is going to report to the supervisor directly who is leading a team, and will be assigned a task requires certain level of insight in terms of specific technology point of view.
What you will do:
- Support Supervisor to deliver assigned taskes on time.
- Coding, Debugging, Bug fixing and so on that is required to release a software package.
- Collaborate within and across the teams including QA and 3rd party partners to deliver a project on time.
- Research and implement a functional requirements using up to date technology and skills.
- Review the software design and implementations.
- Maintain the code clean, and modular for cross-platform architecture.
- Support participation in various trade and industry events, including conferences and sponsored activities.
- You'll have a Bachelors or Masters in Computer science or Electronics or Electrical engineering
- You are a hard-working team player, with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- You are a creative problem-solver who digs into root causes analytically, instead of relying on intuition.
- You have 6+ years of related work experience with embedded systems, particularly running Linux.
- You have strong C, modern C++ skills. (at least C++11, C++17 or C++20 preferred)
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $134,000/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits.
Back to top