Senior Data Scientist
- San Francisco, CA
About the Team:
VIZIO Inscape Technologies, LLC. Is pioneering big data products from Smart TV viewing data. We are actively looking for a highly technical, hands-on, and mission-driven Senior Data Scientist with extensive experience in TV measurement. As part of our highly talented Data Science team you will be reporting into the Director of Data Science. You will have significant leadership and influence on the evolution of our Product & Data organization.
- 5+ years of experience in Analytics and Data Science.
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field - computer science, engineering, statistics, operations research, etc.
- Track record of delivering data-driven products and insights, and influencing product and engineering decisions.
- High sense of ownership and results driven.
- Strong experience in the TV media measurement and advertising industries.
- Experience with Machine Learning and Systems.
What You Will Do:
- Develop innovative forecasts, models, algorithms and solutions.
- Build prototypes and PoCs and collaborate with product to define the steps for productisation.
- Dig deep into high volumes of data to find anomalies and propose solutions to fix them.
- Work cross-functionally to gather feedback and requirements.
- Be a key contributor to product innovation and company strategy.
- Communicate technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical people.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $115,151/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits.
Back to top