Senior Data Product Manager
Inscape (an Affiliate of VIZIO Inc.) is an industry leader in advertising solutions through automatic content recognition. We capture live viewing data from content sources across millions of Smart TVs and devices. Our comprehensive metrics deliver highly accurate, cross-platform viewing behavior. We enable advertisers and content producers with important insights that help them develop a deeper understanding of audiences, make more intelligent ad-buying decisions and be better prepared for changes in the market place. We are currently seeking a Senior Data Product Manager to be based in our San Francisco office.
The Senior Data Product Manager will define data product features and requirements. In addition, the incumbent will drive the productization process and work closely with Inscape's Data Science, Engineering, QA, Customer Success and Operations teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and lead overall data platform strategy.
- Define data product features and requirements. Drive productization process and work closely with Data Science, Engineering, QA, Customer Success and Operations teams.
- Get roadmap buy-in across all company stakeholders, including engineering, business development and customer success. Strong collaborative skills a must.
- Perform in-depth analysis of data products and use quantitative insight to drive improvements in both data quality and design.
- Design KPIs and create dashboards, track performance on a daily basis, investigate unforeseen changes to KPIs.
- Communicate effectively by preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders. Ability to effectively communicate technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders including customers.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in big data products and DAAS.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
- Extremely strong data base querying skills and data visualization (i.e. Tableau, Periscope, Python).
- Experience with TV data audience and similar data sets or set-top box data.
- Data science or similar background a big plus.
- Experience in Ad Tech is a big plus.
- Knowledge in robust, high-scale big data platform serving OLAP and OLTP use cases is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to document requirements and work collaboratively.
- Self starter, willing to get hands dirty with products, and “make it work”.
- BS degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer science. (MS degree preferred.)
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top