Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Irvine, CA
At VIZIO, the Sr. Business Systems Analyst role within VIZIO's Information Technology team operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user departments; evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate; understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs; teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as providing support for existing systems. Responsibilities include evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration; formulation and definition of system scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, application and industry requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A thorough understanding of processes and systems within the consumer goods, retail industries, with emphasis on business knowledge around product marketing.
- Advanced functional and systems knowledge related to e-Commerce, including working knowledge of digital payment and fraud management systems.
- Advanced functional and systems knowledge of digital campaign management and personalization is required. Working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, Salesforce DMP, and advanced Search engines is a plus.
- Experience with product master data systems such as PIM or MDM and product lifecycle management.
- Working knowledge of MS SharePoint - core functionality, administration and development platform stack.
- Undergraduate degree and 6-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-8 years relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of system development methodology, project management, analytical/problem solving skills and relevant business and technology skills.
- Hands on experience with Figma or other design prototyping systems.
- Hands on experience documenting user stories and defects in Jira or other agile planning systems.
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
- In-depth understanding of the company's goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
- Thorough understanding of the company's business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
- Working knowledge of and ability to put into practice commonly used SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $91,995/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits.
Back to top