Senior Back End Developer
Inscape Data, Inc. is an industry leader in automatic content recognition, collecting content and advertising viewing habits from smart TVs. We enable advertisers, networks, agencies, and ad tech companies to better understand audience viewing trends with near-real time data. With an audience of millions of internet-connected televisions and devices at our disposal, we're empowering decision makers across multiple industries with important insights that let them develop a deeper understanding of audiences, make more intelligent ad-buying decisions, and be better prepared for changes in the market.
We are seeking a Senior Back End Developer to join our San Francisco based team.
The Senior Back End Developer will:
- Development, maintenance, and debugging of back-end services/API framework
- Manage availability, security, scalability by engineering reliability into our services
- Monitoring operational services and responding to problems when necessary
- Preemptively work on improving the performance of our REST API
- Participate in service capacity planning
- Review and influence ongoing backend designs and architecture
- 10+ years professional software development experience
- Experience managing and leading the development and scaling of large scale back-end systems
- Experience writing server code for demanding scalability or availability requirements
- Expert knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) SDK (Boto3)
- Extensive experience working with modern databases and cloud infrastructure providers
- Able to write performant, fault tolerant, and secure server code
- Extensive eperience with Big Data Manipulation
- Exper knowledge of modern standards like OAuth, Websockets, HTTP/2, etc.
- Strong collaborator, transparent about your progress on tasks. You seek feedback early and often and lead, as well as work effectively with small/large teams
- Demonstrated success scoping out projects and hitting deadlines
- UNIX, bash fluency
- DB Experience (Redis, Postgres)
- Experience with Micro-services and Messaging Queues
- Experience with Caching of data for quick retrieval
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top