SAP System and Interface Administrator
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's #1 Smart TV and Sound Bar Company. VIZIO's mission is to be the industry leader in Consumer Electronics by consistently delivering the latest technologies at the most affordable price. VIZIO's brand promise is to deliver innovative, premium-quality consumer electronics with an unwavering focus on the needs of our consumers. We are currently seeking a SAP System and Interface Administrator at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
As SAP System and interface administrator within VIZIO's Information Technology team, this individual plays a critical role in maintaining Vizio's communication with customers and partners. In summary this position is: responsible for the overall SAP interfaces including implementation, integration, technical services and support; defines specifications and modifies/maintains existing designs, mapping documents, installs, tests, maintains, and administers SAP Interface configurations (ALE), and supports including but not limited to IDOC (Intermediate Document), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Secured File Transfer protocol (SFTP/FTP) and Process Integration (PO); monitors and performs required tasks on partners portals.
- Participates in meeting with business users and Vizio's partners to understand and discusses new or changed Interface requirements for EDI and and/or logistics interfaces. Reviews requirement documents as required. Develops mapping, updates mappings and configuration, for existing EDI interfaces, EDICOM interfaces, logistics interfaces, or other partner portal interfaces, executes tests and facilitates UAT (User acceptance testing) with business users and external partners.
- Monitors EDI interfaces, folders on EDI servers/FTP servers, SAP system (AL11), archives the data, copies the files as needed and also monitors interfacing portals like commerce-hub, sterling commerce and SAP job processes, scripts etc. and resolves any errors or issues encountered. Respond to business queries etc., as needed.
- Perform assigned tasks such as audit support, history tracking and SAP PO monitoring, testing etc. Develop process and system and process configuration documentation and training documents.
- Provide audit support, attend department and SAP team meetings, and understand the overall priorities and other activities. Other duties as assigned.
Monitoring of the interfaces through SAP system, and other portals, folders etc., and immediate resolution is a key to success in this position. In addition, it is expected that the candidates understands that it is critical that the incoming orders, acknowledgements and shipping notifications related issues are immediately resolved, especially during Vizio's peak business volume cycle of October to December every year including Black Friday, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. A commitment to support the business operations during peak business and be available for address any breakdown is needed.
- Worked with IBM sterling commerce or Commerce-hub portals
- Worked with simple VB scripts (be able to read and edit as needed)
- Worked with FTP/SPTF functions and tools
- SAP certification or training in any one ALE, SD or MM
- Working knowledge of network and security concepts (SSO, Palo Alto, AD, Firewall and VPN)
- Knowledge of solution manager monitoring use and configuration
- Bachelor's degree
- Required experience - 3 years (This can overlap with the SD/MM support experience)
- Years of related work experience: 5 years
- Must understand SAP SD and MM functional areas, the knowledge can be acquired in any of the following roles: consultant, production support analyst, training, end user or self-acquired.
- EDI and Interface administration: Maintained and monitored SAP configuration of ALE (Application linking and enabling) for IDOC and other systems. Understand IDOC the EDI structures for Orders, Acknowledgments, Changes, ASN, etc. and be able to map with the SAP field, test.
- Experience with IBM IN flight monitoring tool
- Experience with Commerce-hub portal.
- Experience with EDICOM portal
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top