VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's #1 Smart TV and Sound Bar Company. VIZIO's mission is to be the industry leader in Consumer Electronics by consistently delivering the latest technologies at the most affordable price. VIZIO's brand promise is to deliver innovative, premium-quality consumer electronics with an unwavering focus on the needs of our consumers. We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst at our Bentonville, AR office.
This position is the critical link between Walmart/ Sam's Club and VIZIO operations. The primary focus of this position will be to take lead on inventory planning, replenishment execution, improving in stock levels and general sales analysis.
- Manage the flow of inventory to customer by collaboratively planning the sales and replenishment needs - use internal and external tools to create and review sales forecasts and maintain proper inventory levels
- Manage on-hand inventory while making recommendations on additional orders to maintain established inventory goals. Research and investigate store and warehouse out of stocks and implement corrective action
- Ensure in stock improvements and forecasting accuracy
- Identify areas for optimization. Initiate cost and time saving processes to insure maximum efficiencies.
- Participate in weekly planning and replenishment calls with internal and external customers.
- Act as a liaison between sales, logistics, product management, forecast team and customer.
- Publish detailed daily reports that capture by sku sales, forecast against sales and end of week trends.
- Drive in collecting and analyzing weekly sell through data and publish weekly reports
- Assist in the management of the quarterly business plans created between customer and VIZIO
- Assist in customer meeting preparation and participate in customer team meetings
- Lead and participate in customer specific projects
- Assist Sales group in all facets of relationship management with our customers
- Bachelor's degree (business and/or analytical discipline preferred)
- 1-2 years professional work experience working in sales, supply chain, customer service, or an analytical discipline
- Strong Retail Link experience
- Understanding of Walmart's forecasting system (highly desirable)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Team/collaboration based approach to decision making
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills and proven ability to meet timelines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong track-record of problem-solving, including structuring problems, performing detailed analysis, and developing/implementing recommendations
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), SAP
Must be able to present evidence of U.S. citizenship or proof of legal right to live and work in this country. Vizio, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top