Quality Assurance Engineer II
- Seattle, WA
About the Team:
VIZIO is looking for an energetic Quality Assurance Engineer II to ensure the quality of our software delivered within the VIZIO SmartCast ecosystem. The position has responsibilities supporting development in multiple locations and providing reports for management. This is an amazing opportunity to join a small close-knit team, with a fast-paced environment as we grow our quality assurance process across the organization.
- You have 3+ years of experience of Software Testing
- You have an almost obsessive attention to detail
- You aren't afraid to ask questions
- You have a love for new technologies and how they work
- You have experience working with ticketing systems
- You have a firm grasp on command line interfaces
- You have experience with API tools like Postman
- You have outstanding communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Bonus: Experience with test automation tools
What You Will Do:
- Execute manual and automated test cases and scripts on daily/weekly builds
- Verify test environments to make sure everything is setup to reduce false positives
- Validate and update test cases as needed
- Assist in creating test cases for new features
- Investigate and find reproduction steps for bugs
- Validate new features as implemented by development
- Other duties as assigned (as necessary)
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top