QA - Jr Software Engineer
- Denver, CO
CO Salary Range: USD 65,000.00 per year
QA Automation Engineer/ Jr Software Engineer is responsible for performing functional testing to identify, analyze, report and assist in resolving issues impacting their assigned projects. The general purpose of this job is to provide a dedicated, experienced resource that is completely focused on executing a broad range of operational test services to support our internal development team, in addition to entry level software development. Attention to detail and being imaginative are critical requirements of the role, as is a highly communicative, amicable, team focused and mature demeanor.
We value talent, self-motivation, and team spirit. In turn, we provide an environment with a large degree of freedom, autonomy and growth opportunities.
- Perform validation and exploratory test coverage using different testing techniques on assigned projects.
- Perform issue reporting, research, analysis, confirmation and support resolution on assigned projects.
- Perform a variety of QA related support tasks for internal development team.
- Assist in collaborating work across disciplines within the development team to help drive project to completion.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the project design and scheduling changes to support QA test effectiveness, focus and reporting.
- Actively develop and improve skill set and abilities by keeping aware of QA industry trends and techniques.
- Add automated tests in existing automation framework
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent critical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Automation – GUI and API
- Experience with Jenkins as CI tool
- Experience in quality assurance/control testing.
- Experience in foundation level testing techniques preferred.
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail or other project management, testcase management tool
- Minimum of 2 years in Tester Analyst or equivalent position preferred.
- Passion for Quality.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $65,000/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits.
Back to top