Project Manager, Partner Applications
- Denver, CO
VIZIO is actively recruiting a Project Manager, Partner Applications to join our SmartCast team of professionals. In this role, the successful candidate will manage projects for the integration of content partners into the VIZIO smart TV ecosystem.
- You have 5+ years relevant project management experience.
- You have knowledge of and demonstrated experience with structured software development life cycles.
- You are able to prioritize & reprioritize based on business needs.
- You possess excellent communication skills in working with a variety of technical and business personnel.
- You possess stellar attention to detail.
- You have demonstrated experience working with project management tools.
- You have 3+ years working with Atlassian tools including JIRA and Confluence.
- You are highly organized and can manage ongoing projects with multiple simultaneous projects involving multiple third-party partners.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for maintaining and improving project management for the cross-function app integration process.
- You will contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the process for onboarding third-party application and content providers.
- You will manage bug reporting for partner issues internally and externally with partners.
- You will work with partners to determine schedules and collaborate with the internal teams to coordinate release schedules.
- You will maintain and enhance partner submission forms and process.
- You will maintain relationships and communication with third-party technical teams.
- You will maintain internal communication about partner integration status and application features.
- You will develop and maintain tools used for project management of the partner integration process.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top