Product Manager (Data Software)
- San Francisco, CA
About the team:
VIZIO is pioneering big data products from Smart TV viewing data. We are actively looking for a smart, passionate, and tenacious Product Manager (Data Software) to play a key role in defining and packaging the next generation of data products for TV viewing data.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in data products or ad tech
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making
- Strong database querying skills and data visualization (i.e. PostgreSQL, Tableau, Periscope, …)
- Excellent communications skills, ability to document requirements and work collaboratively
- Experience with TV data audience and similar data sets or set-top box data a big plus
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
What you will do:
- Define product features and requirements. Drive productization process and work closely with Data Science, Engineering, QA, Client Services, and Operations teams
- Get feedback from stakeholders, including Engineering, Business Development, and Customer Success. Strong collaborative skills a must
- Perform in-depth analysis of products and use quantitative insight to drive improvements in both quality and design
- Design KPIs and create dashboards, track performance on a daily basis, investigate unforeseen changes to KPIs
- Communicate effectively by preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders. Ability to effectively communicate technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders including customers
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $97,234/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits.
Back to top