- Irvine, CA
About the team:
We are currently seeking a Software Product Manager for the television category to join our Software Product Management team. We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager with expertise in video streaming, operating systems, IOT device and/or video conferencing software solutions to work on expanding VIZIO software platform offering. The successful candidate will work with building the roadmap and developing third-party app integrations that enhance user experience with VIZIO products.
- You have 3+ years of Software Product Management experience.
- You possess data-driven decision-making skills.
- You have a stellar technical background
- You are detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- You have strong verbal/writing skills with consultative professional business acumen.
- You have a proven record of managing and successfully delivering new products and features.
- You have experience in Agile, SCRUM, JIRA and Confluence to guide product development process.
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. (An MBA is a plus but not required.)
What you will do:
- Own and drive developer facing platform APIs roadmap forward.
- Define the product vision and design the roadmap for TV product APIs, while continually keeping focus on innovation and thinking strategically about the Company s growth.
- Gather user research and customer requests and translate them into clear and concise technical product requirements.
- Collaborate with engineering, support, marketing and design teams, and effectively manage releases of new features.
- Identify key third-party services and implement corresponding API integrations.
- Create consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Perform technical analysis of market trends to assist in overall roadmap development of VIZIO products.
- Perform competitive analysis and benchmark product performance against the rest of the industry and customer expectations.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continue to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top