- Irvine, CA
About the Team:
VIZIO is looking for a Privacy Analyst to assist in ensuring the effective implementation and oversight of the company's Privacy Program, including maintaining and executing privacy policies, procedures and guidelines. The Privacy Analyst will also ensure the adherance and compliance with various regulatory requirements applicable to the sale and manufacture of internet-connected devices. This is an amazing opportunity to join a small close-knit team, with a fast-paced environment as we grow our brands across the organization.
- You have 2-4 years of related work experience
- You have a Bachelor's degree that focuses on technology, project management compliance or policy
- You have outstanding communication, organizational, and prioritization skills
- You have strong project management skills, are adaptable and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- You are able to work collaboratively
- You have a bias for action, are resourceful and have experience working in fast-paced environments
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office
What You Will Do:
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of a wide range of cross-functional privacy and data-protection projects
- Assist in the operational day-to-day responsibilities of implementing the Privacy Program, including responding and reviewing third-party assessments, completing privacy impact assessments, and maintain internal privacy-related notices, policies, guidelines, standards, and processes
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries related to privacy matters
- Partner cross-functionally across the organization to conduct Privacy Impact assessments and ensure all products, offerings and practices comply with data privacy and compliance requirements
- Monitor various data privacy laws, regulations, contractual obligations and industry best practices relating to data privacy and VIZIO's product compliance obligations
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top