National Account Manager
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America’s fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking a National Account Manager (Contract) at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
VIZIO is seeking a results-oriented National Account Manager responsible for all VIZIO TV and Audio products. The candidate will develop, grow, and maintain customer relationships with buyers, replenishment teams, sales analysts and market insight analysts on the national account team and assist the VP, Sales with maintaining executive-level relationships. The ideal candidate will show proven excellence in sales, account management, relationship management, and operations calling on national accounts.
- Collaborate internally with the Demand Planning team to discuss promotional opportunities, forecasting & allocation, and pricing issues (including expected channel margins, back-end costs, etc.).
- Act as internal liaison in facilitating communication between the Irvine, CA and Bentonville, AR teams
- Work closely with the Category Managers, Product Managers, and Sales Analysts supporting the accounts
- Forecasts accurate allocation appropriate to the specific channel with the channel’s & VIZIO’s requirements in mind
- Build sales presentations & decks with cross-functional teams
- Identify incremental opportunities of growth within the account and develop yearly and quarterly revenue & volume objectives as well as objectives by SKU for the VIZIO assortment
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of your products competitive landscape with the Market Insight Team and communicate findings internally to the Category Manager and Demand Planning team
- Carefully and thoughtfully evaluate VIZIO’s current business processes as it pertains to Sales and identify areas of improvement
- Assist the VP, Sales in managing relationships with the executive team and senior management across various VIZIO departments, with particular emphasis on the Business Planning, Product Development & Product Marketing teams
- Travel as needed for account-related and/or other business meetings
- Very strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
- Professional/polished communicator
- Team player
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and must have a professional/mature demeanor
- Ability to catch on quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work on several demanding projects at once
- 3-4 years of previous work experience in a business-related field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional sales ability in a fast-paced and competitive environment is an absolute must (this does not have to be in the field of consumer electronics)
- Must be able to react quickly to market changes and thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate personality (a very strong plus)
- Willingness to be held accountable for results
Vizio, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Software & Services Media Manager
Rachel oversees VIZIO’s BuddyTV website to deliver engaging content to customers and fans who are interested in all things television. She also directs social media and content creation.
Back to top