Marketing Analytics Manager
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and America's #1 Sound Bar company. Our mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products and services with the latest innovations at the best value for our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart. We are currently seeking a Marketing Analytics Manaager at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will take ownership of all existing marketing reporting and analytical functions while developing new models to support the enhancement, effectiveness, and ROI of all strategic marketing programs. In this role, the candidate will be expected to provide recommendations and actionable insights through data analysis as the work can be instrumental in shaping current and future marketing team strategies.
The Marketing Analytics Manager must possess strong communication skills and successfully work cross-functionally with other departments such as IT, sales, finance, accounting and more. This individual must also excel at data visualization by telling a story with data and influencing others to adopt new ideas, programs, or processes. In this position, the candidate will also be responsible for providing project management tools and solutions to support the effective planning and execution of product marketing and/or retail marketing programs. You will also be responsible to support senior directors to develop annual budgets as well as own the process for marketing expense forecasting, reporting, and expense allocations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform complex analyses (leveraging multiple data sources) covering a variety of areas including data mining to generate data-driven insight and recommendations.
- Ownership of all existing marketing reporting and analytical functions. This includes managing external agency-collected data as well as responsible for all database management, dashboard reporting, and data visualization projects.
- Conduct ROI analysis and/or performance study of marketing programs and projects from POP displays, endcaps, signage, training and various test initiatives.
- Conduct routine and adhoc analysis to understand top performance attributes and identify key learnings.
- Conceive and implement new ways to connect and visualize primary data, business data and/or syndicated information to support content initiatives.
- Lead design and implementation of experimentation necessary to improve channel efficiency, drive growth, and inform marketing investment decisions.
- Own marketing budget expense accruals and reporting. This includes documenting methodology and implementation of expense allocations aligned with sales, marketing and finance.
- Recommend initiatives for improving the way results are being presented, as well as drive process improvements.
- Implement QA processes to ensure data being collected and presented is accurate and does not contain logic issues.
- Assist overall marketing organization to plan, execute, and report on a variety of marketing campaigns.
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet creation, template building and chart/graph creation to visually communicate analysis is imperative
- Strong presentation and slide preparation skills in PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to identify, analyze and embrace challenging projects
- Can-do attitude with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Microsoft BI, and Sales Force is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Retail Operations and Project Management
- Experience using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills - must be able to assemble, seek, organize and interpret data to deliver business insights/reporting and recommendations
- Being a self-starter and being comfortable to manage ambiguity and use business savvy and strategic thinking to determine the best approach forward
- Highly organized with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize workload and appropriately escalate when necessary
- Agency management or coordination experience preferred
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
VIZIO, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. VIZIO, Inc. may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Back to top