Manager, Sales Operations
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America’s fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking a Manager, Sales Operations at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
The Manager, Sales Operations will be responsible for managing the support functions essential to maximizing of VIZIO’s sales plan by focusing on execution to our Channel partners. These include planning, replenishment, supply chain efficiency, implementation of operational best practices, reporting, quota setting and management and sales process optimization. Reporting to the Vice President, Sales Operations, the ideal candidate will also work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- Demonstrated skills in data management, data analysis, analytics software, and reporting metrics
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with ability to create and deliver presentations to executives both internal & to VIZIO’s channel partners
- Meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to audit discrepancies at a highly granular level
- Advanced MS Office Suite; Excel (Pivot Tables, PowerPivot, and PowerView) and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated flexibility as new areas of responsibility are defined
- Operational agility and nimbleness to adapt to changing retail environment
- Master’s degree & 4 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience OR Bachelor’s degree & 6 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience
- 2-4 years of related work experience in the consumer goods industry; consumer electronics industry with major U.S. retailers experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in managing or leading a team in the area/function of budgeting, sales forecasting, sales operations, and supply chain management
- Experience designing and implementing processes and/or policies, continuous measuring & optimizing of implemented processes and/or policies
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Software & Services Media Manager
Rachel oversees VIZIO’s BuddyTV website to deliver engaging content to customers and fans who are interested in all things television. She also directs social media and content creation.
Back to top