Manager, Customer Success
Inscape is actively recruiting a Manager, Customer Success to be based in San Francisco...
Inscape, a division of VIZIO, is an industry leader in automatic content recognition, collecting content and advertising viewing habits from smart TVs. We enable advertisers, networks, agencies, and ad tech companies to better understand audience viewing trends with near-real time data. With an audience of millions of internet-connected televisions and devices at our disposal, we're empowering decision makers across multiple industries with important insights that let them develop a deeper understanding of audiences, make more intelligent ad-buying decisions, and be better prepared for changes in the market.
We are seeking a Manager, Customer Success to help ensure the success of our ACR services and data customers. The Manager, Customer Success will be responsible for ensuring delivery of all data products and ensuring our customers success. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to take on big challenges and grow professionally in a developing market sector.
The Manager, Customer Success will:
- Manage signed customer relationships, developing a understanding of their products and organizations, and helping to ensure their goals are met
- Regularly review customer application performance and deliver custom reports as needed
- Understand our contractual commitments to customers and ensure they are being met
- Manage customer programs to make sure Product/Engineering are aware of all deliverables ahead of time such that deadlines are consistently met
- Explore existing accounts for new business opportunities and work with the Business Development team to bring them to fruition
- Develop customer-facing documentation and train customers on Inscape systems
- Maintain a prioritized list of customer feature requests and regularly communicate them to Product
- Ensure our customers are fully satisfied with our product and feel well taken care of.
- 2-3 years of experience managing accounts on behalf of highly technical systems vendors
- A high bar for customer responsiveness and ability to keep many balls in the air simultaneously
- Genuine desire to understand customer businesses, develop strong relationships, and represent the Inscape brand
- Relatively high degree of tech savvy and ability to come up to speed on highly complex systems quickly
- Ability to thrive and invent structure in a constantly evolving, amorphous environment
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top