Manager, Corporate Marketing
- Irvine, CA
About the team:
We are currently seeking a Corporate Marketing Manager to join VIZIO's Corporate Sales & Marketing team. The Corporate Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, developing, implementing and managing various marketing programs and campaigns in specific channels. The successful candidate will support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support and advance brand building.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Corporate Marketing.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have demonstrated experience building complex marketing programs and reporting the results.
- You have exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- You possess the ability to think innovatively and generate creative solutions.
- You have strong project management and budget management skills and proficiency.
- You possess professional judgment, discretion and business acumen.
- You have strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
What you will do:
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of VIZIO's overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy & communications
- Partner with creative team, other internal stakeholders and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Develop and manage budget for each initiative
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $89,577/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits.
Back to top