VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America’s fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking a Logistics Analyst at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
This job entails order processing and management of outbound DN’s, tracking and on-time fulfillment for Major account orders as well as Drop Ship / End User orders.
- Responsible for handling Major Accounts which are:
o Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Sam’s, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
o Receive orders through EDI into SAP system and upload them into an excel priority lists.
o Confirm all orders received per allocation released by Business Planning Team.
o Confirm inventory in SAP and process DNs (Delivery Note) using the most optimal ship HUB.
o Forward priority list to our Carrier (CHR) and 3PL (LT) if prepaid.
o If Collect forward to 3PL (LT) only
Prepaid: CHR will then upload into their Transpro system to build truck loads (if possible) and will also choose the best
Carrier depending on the mode/rate. Once the above is done, CHR will forward Priority List to 3PL with pick up
Collect: Priority list will go to 3PL only and they are responsible to route in Customers portal and they will obtain
a routing number and/or load numbers as well as assigning their own carrier to pick up.
- End User order processing, are done on a daily basis and must be monitored daily to confirm shipped as well as delivered
o TV and BTV order
- Take full responsibility of orders coming in as well as orders shipping out, tracking these on a daily basis, by running SAP reports and cross checking with our 3PL and Carrier shipping reports as well as websites.
o Updating the Priority Lists and ensuring that each DN/Load has a pickup and delivery appointment.
o Monitor all DNs/Loads until received at Customers DC’s if prepaid.
o If collect, monitor the ship no later date from our 3PL.
o Communicate with Sales team on any changes due to inventory or other issues affecting a Customers PO, especially when
it is a charge-back customer.
o Also have weekly meetings with Sales to discuss status or any new up comings on the accounts.
o Daily communication with our 3PL and Carriers to confirm shipping schedules are met as well as delivery appointments or
any other related issues.
o Process Commercial Invoices for Canadian and Mexico accounts, so that these can clear customs at the U.S. borders.
o Assist other team members within Logistics department when needed.
- Excel: including vlookups; pivot tables; sorting
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint
- SAP (preferred)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years experience
- Order processing, order fulfillment and order tracking experience
- Logistics, Operations, 3PL fields
- Freight related experience in routing with FTL, LTL, Rail and small parcel carriers
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Software & Services Media Manager
Rachel oversees VIZIO’s BuddyTV website to deliver engaging content to customers and fans who are interested in all things television. She also directs social media and content creation.
Back to top