Director of Finance
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's #1 Smart TV and Sound Bar Company. VIZIO's mission is to be the industry leader in Consumer Electronics by consistently delivering the latest technologies at the most affordable price. VIZIO's brand promise is to deliver innovative, premium-quality consumer electronics with an unwavering focus on the needs of our consumers. We are currently seeking a Director of Finance at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
The Director of Finance will be an integral member of the finance team, responsible for budgeting and forecasting, as well as other key operational finance, analysis, and reporting initiatives. Working closely with other departments, the Director of Finance must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as analytical skills to translate the business operations into accurate and reliable forecasts and other analyses. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with financial modeling, forecasting and spearheading complex analyses. This is a "player coach" environment. As a player, the candidate will roll up his/her sleeves and create deliverables and complex analysis. As a coach, the Director of Finance will lead, mentor and motivate a capable team.
- Responsible for areas of VIZIO's forecasting efforts. Prepare and review financial projections and budgets, resources, timelines and key priorities.
- Generate management reporting that keenly illustrates business operations and variances and is systematic, automated, real-time and insightful. Present to executive management on the progress of the business.
- Ad Hoc Finance initiatives.
- Lead detailed financial analysis of balance sheet, cash flows and income statements to understand drivers of past and future performance, risks and opportunities. Manage and ensure a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism to meet operating needs and forecasted financial position of business activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as the position will be required to communicate daily with other departments and with external parties.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skill level required.
- Alteryx and/or Tableau knowledge and skills.
- Master's degree in business administration, finance or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in the field of finance and forecasting; extensive knowledge on financial modeling and forecasting.
- Ability to remain focused and multi task in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Resourceful; must be able to think through processes and come to a resolution.
During the interview please be prepared to present one or more of your Excel models authored completely by you, and/or take an Excel assessment.
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Senior Director Of Product Marketing
Robynne ensures VIZIO’s go-to-market strategies are spot on before coordinating the resources needed to execute them. Then she works across teams to introduce new products to the market.
Back to top