Director of Business Planning - TV
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and America's #1 Sound Bar company. Our mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products and services with the latest innovations at the best value for our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart. We are currently seeking a Director, Business Planning - TV at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
As an integral part of our Business Planning Team, reporting into the Senior Vice President of TV Business, the Director of Business Planning -TV is responsible for partner management & strategy and cost negotiation. Category performance P&L management. As well, as leading a team of 3 direct reports and 6 indirect reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- P&L responsibility for assigned accounts. Negotiate price path and business terms with suppliers
- Lead and execute supply chain and procurement strategy
- Lead or facilitate weekly/routine and ad hoc meetings with suppliers and internal cross-functional teams to review status and drive action items
- Lead RFQ process and Business Planning team representative for the facilitation of NPI
- Manage requirements and communication with the TV component suppliers & ODMs
- Drive supply-demand balance to achieve TV category forecast. Ensure adequate ODM production capacity and flexibility
- Supplier performance measurement and improvement
- Minimum of 10 years of supply chain, planning, or procurement experience in the consumer electronics industry
- Ability to influence with a high level of credibility
- Knowledge of sales, products, finance, and supply chain functions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to effectively relate to multiple levels of management internally and externally
- MBA or related advanced degree in business or supply chain is a strong plus
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
VIZIO, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. VIZIO, Inc. may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Back to top