Digital & Email Marketing Specialist
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and America's #1 Sound Bar company. Our mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products and services with the latest innovations at the best value for our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing & Email Specialist at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
VIZIO is seeking a multitalented, data-driven, creative, and analytical Digital & Email Marketing Specialist to manage communications and content initiatives supporting Digital Marketing.
As the Digital & Email Marketing Specialist, this individual will help execute, test, and report findings on both ad-hoc and automated trigger-based email marketing programs including: sale promotions, product engagement and education, cross-sell initiatives, customer journeys and more. This individual will also have the opportunity to work closely with a number of teams to execute a variety of marketing campaigns focused around using data to drive personalization and value for customers. This individual will help manage databases, build audience segments, and support targeting and personalization efforts across the digital team. Additionally, this individual will play a key role in managing and authoring content for VIZIO.com. Using his/her superb copywriting skills, analytics-driven insights, and knowledge of SEO best practices, this individual will build effective content and campaigns that increase engagement and drive conversion. The ideal candidate will also assist in the management of e-commerce content and the administration of VIZIO's e-commerce platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute ongoing ad-hoc, automated, and lifecycle emails
- Manage and author promotional and educational marketing content on VIZIO.com
- Manage databases, build audiences, and support targeting and personalization efforts across digital marketing team
- Manage and author e-commerce content on VIZIO.com
- Produce weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports on performance of digital tactics
- Support copywriting needs across digital marketing team
- Assist in project management of digital campaigns
- Provide creative input and assist in asset creation and cataloging
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field required
- 2 - 4 years of related work experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Deep experience with and understanding of email marketing tactics
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Proficient in database segmentation and list management
- Experience with multiple CMS and e-commerce platforms
- Combined strategic and analytical skills with a creative/visual eye. Acute attention to detail in producing deliverables while understanding big-picture objectives and strategy
- Experience working with a web analytics software tool (Google Analytics, Matomo, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience running A/B and other experiment types across websites and other digital channels (experience with tools like Optimizely a plus)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with Email and digital marketing automation tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
VIZIO, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. VIZIO, Inc. may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Back to top