Deskside Services Administrator
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and America's #1 Sound Bar company. Our mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products and services with the latest innovations at the best value for our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart. We are currently seeking a Deskside Services Administrator at our Dakota Dunes, SD headquarters.
As the Deskside Services Administrator within VIZIO's Information Technology team, this individual plays an important role working closely with the business and across the Information Technology organization to support the helpdesk and desk side support services. In summary this position: supports and maintains helpdesk and desk side support services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Periodic inspections of assigned Helpdesk and desk side services to ensure policies are being upheld.
- Responsible for generating and communicating Helpdesk and desk side services metrics.
- Communicates provisions of Helpdesk and desk side services policies and standards to the corporation and facilitates customer understanding of processes and procedures.
- Plans and coordinates with various cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure present and future desktop/desk side technologies are met.
- Participates in design of new helpdesk and deskside services projects.
- Manages multiple activities related to helpdesk and deskside services.
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising and maintaining helpdesk and deskside services policies, procedures, and standards.
- Serves as helpdesk and deskside services representative in cross-functional projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong troubleshooting skills with Windows 7 and 10, Mac OS (Lion to High Sierra), MS Office 365, 2011 for Mac and 2013, MS Project, MS Visio and other business applications.
- Prefer Knowledge of Ivanti LANDesk software deployment, including Windows imaging and software deployment packaging skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong knowledge of helpdesk and deskside services methodologies, project management, analytical/problem solving skills and relevant administration and technology skills.
- Experience providing helpdesk and deskside services for laptops, PC's, phones and PC peripheral devices such as printers, docking stations and monitors in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with using incident, problem management platforms.
- Ability to provide timely resolution for most end-user requests and root cause analysis for issues.
- Knowledge of endpoint encryption administration.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, and Group Policy administration.
- Remote Desktop administration.
- Experience with troubleshooting issues on all types of mobile devices.
- Strong malware/virus removal and antivirus administration experience.
- Must be able to create detailed technical documentation.
- Familiarity of industry standards, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.
- Broad Knowledge within own specialty discipline.
- Deep specialized knowledge in specific aspects of discipline.
- Enhances own knowledge through understanding business trends and objectives.
- Understands and foresees implications of decisions.
- Knowledge of industry and business principles.
- Understands the core business process and purpose of the functional area.
- Places issues in context of organizational and functional objectives.
- In-depth customer knowledge to provide appropriate solutions.
- Develops and applies project management techniques.
- Service-Now administration (strongly preferred)
- Apple Mac administration in an enterprise environment (strongly preferred)
- SKYPE for Business administration and troubleshooting (strongly preferred)
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Back to top