VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America’s fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking an Accountant I at our Dakota Dunes, South Dakota office.
The ideal candidate will manage cash payments from and invoicing to large retail customers, assist on month-end procedures related to AR/Revenue areas, assist in processing customer refunds and
- High-level proficiency in Excel with strong critical thinking ability to produce sound analysis of data and results
- Excellent communication skills, as this role interacts frequently with internal teams and external customers
- Minimum Education level of: Associates Degree
- 2-3 years related experience and training
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Meet Some of VIZIO's Employees
Software & Services Media Manager
Rachel oversees VIZIO’s BuddyTV website to deliver engaging content to customers and fans who are interested in all things television. She also directs social media and content creation.
Back to top