- Irvine, CA
About the Team:
VIZIO's Ad Sales team is actively recruiting an Account Coordinator. In this role, the successful candidate will be strategic partner to our Ad Sales team and our clients. The Account Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring campaign success & communicating key campaign learnings to maximize client growth and retention.
The Account Coordinator will have a passion for data, process and customer service and will be closely aligned with other client services team members and cross-functional groups. As part of a rapidly-growing, faced paced sales environment, this position requires strong communication skills, strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering world-class customer service.
- You have 1+ years of experience of digital media experience at an ad tech company or media agency.
- You have experience in Programmatic video executions and workflows. CTV experience is preferred.
- You have proficiency with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint and various reporting platforms.
- You have a strong desire for collaboration, creative brainstorms and proactive client engagement.
- You are familiar with commercial digital ad serving tools for video and display.
- You are analytical and enjoy managing projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- You have entrepreneurial drive, and are comfortable working in fast-paced, growing environment.
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience.
What You Will Do:
- Play a key role in each step of sales planning, launch, execution & post- sales from client launches to Billing.
- Partner with Sales to build out proposals that effectively match our solutions to client objectives and ensure that the Sales team has the most relevant information and collateral to support our position in market.
- Serve as the lead day-to-day POC for advertiser/ad agency relationships on campaign management.
- Proactively manage renewal and up-sell opportunities for all current clients.
- Partner closely with Ad Ops & other Business Operations Teams on campaign activations & optimizations.
- Frequently monitor & report campaign status to key stakeholders – including external and internal campaign updates, recaps & useful insights, screen grabs, and video captures.
- Ensure on time & ease of launch for clients for all product offerings.
- Provide regularly scheduled communications and campaign updates with clients and internal stakeholders. Account Managers are responsible for keeping all parties informed and on schedule.
- Present insights, data & campaign metrics during client meetings and/or account reviews.
- Support billing efforts for our clients from invoice to collection.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top