Senior UX/UI Visual Designer
In this role as a Senior Visual Designer, your role will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative, and functional mobile and Web products for the SaaS HCM industry. Very important to the role will be a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design, and our customers and serving our brand's purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality visual designs, user task flows, and UI specifications.
- Work with our CTO to incorporate the visual identity of Viventium into our software.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, style guides, and specifications as needed.
- Follow the UI/UX projects from concept to software execution.
- Conduct end-user interviews and usability testing.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 3 years of UX/UI visual design with a minimum of 1 year in the HCM industry.
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop or Sketch.
Meet Some of Viventium's Employees
HCM Specialist, Sales
Patryk prospects clients who can benefit from Viventium’s software and services. After bringing them onboard, he oversees the account to ensure every promise made is kept.
Back to top