Senior UX/UI Visual Designer
In this role as a Senior Visual Designer, your role will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative, and functional mobile and Web products for the SaaS HCM industry. Very important to the role will be a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design, and our customers and serving our brand's purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality visual designs, user task flows, and UI specifications.
- Work with our CTO to incorporate the visual identity of Viventium into our software.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, style guides, and specifications as needed.
- Follow the UI/UX projects from concept to software execution.
- Conduct end-user interviews and usability testing.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 3 years of UX/UI visual design with a minimum of 1 year in the HCM industry.
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop or Sketch.
Meet Some of Viventium's Employees
Supervisor, Client Services
Claire manages a team of client service representatives. Together, they provide outstanding client experiences and accurate, dependable HCM solutions that meet clients' needs and exceed their expectations.
Back to top