Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Flexible / Remote
Interested in an exciting new position with a fast-growing company? Viventium is currently looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team. Collaborate with our digital marketing team on Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies. You'll execute tests, collect and analyze results (keywords, the effectiveness of descriptions/site copy, bidding strategies, landing page URLs), identify trends and insights, discover new inbound channels in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization, make recommendations, track budgets, and manage campaign expenses.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics in relation to paid and organic advertising initiatives and campaigns.
- Work with Web analytics to build out capabilities to report on results, target optimization opportunities and make improvements.
- Drive SEO/organic growth through architectural, technical, and content recommendations.
- Make changes to website in WordPress.
- Develop and manage internal/external linking strategy.
- Track and Report: Website analytics in Google Analytics
- Track and Report: Competitors' strategies around advertising, linking, keywords, etc
- Track and Report: Content and campaign performance
- Develop, scope, and execute digital campaigns to drive cost-effective leads/MQLs across all paid and organic channels.
- Expand paid reach by launching new engines and partners, and work on deeper integrations within existing platforms and channels.
- Understand and act on the difference in user behavior and performance by traffic source (organic, paid marketing, direct, etc.)
- Hone and improve our conversion strategies to drive high quality Leads/MQLs within existing and across new segments.
- Measure, analyze, and report on digital marketing performance through KPIs and demonstrate ROIs on each channel.
- Own KPIs including CPL, MQL, and organic ranking of search terms.
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and google algorithms.
- Work with technology vendors to traffic media and negotiate IOs.
- Manage digital marketing budget.
- B.S./M.S. degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- Five plus years of tangible experience
- Experience managing and optimizing paid campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Data-driven, analytical, and detail-oriented thinker - with an ability to proactively identify, develop and resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes, reporting and relationships with vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High EQ, team player, self-starter, with an ability to multitask and stay highly organized
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms, testing solutions and/or bid management platforms
- Working knowledge of marketing automation solutions/practices
- Digital Marketing Certifications are a plus
- Technology Knowledge Required: Google Analytics, Google Ads, WordPress,
- Technology Knowledge Required: Paid Social Ads (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
At Viventium, you don't work, you build. We enable companies and their employees to do their best work. We know that employees want to thrive and employers want to do what is right. The human element of HCM is what we create through our technology, service and sales. HCM is a mindset, not a catch phrase, and it certainly is not a spectator sport! We promise a career changing experience where you matter. We believe that our future is dependent on the talent we recruit, develop, unleash, and retain. We believe that our client's success is the only thing we care about. If we can be strategic to our clients then their success will ensure ours.
Our company motto "in it with you" represents our philosophy on what it means to be a company that addresses the Human Capital Management (HCM) needs of small and midsized businesses. Being "in it with you" means we impact HCM in a way that is meaningful and drives business outcomes. We believe that while the SMB market has similar business challenges, there is also a uniqueness that often demands customization.
Driving our passion to address these needs is our cutting edge cloud-based software. We choose to have one platform that is scalable and dynamic. Coupled with our intuitive software is our up-skilled client services team that exists to ensure a positive experience with every call. It is the reason our clients are loyal and promote Viventium. We believe that the SMB market deserves the best in each functional area of business management surrounding managing employees. We partner and integrate with the best and most innovative companies to service need outside of the core payroll and HR functions.
Viventium Software is a privately held company with locations in New York and New Jersey. We have been in business for over 25 years and have nearly 5,000 clients.
Back to top