The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Conduct recurring training for new and current HCM Sales Specialists
• The curriculum will include, but is not limited to training sales technique, sales process, product knowledge and compliance
• Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos, PowerPoints)
• Schedule new hire trainings, bootcamps and related training events for individuals and teams
• Observe sales encounters and determine the training needs for individuals and/or sales teams
• Recommend budget for training events and monitor costs during the program
• Stay updated with current market trends and the changing demands of the corporate sales environment
• Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
Who we are Looking for:
- Bachelors required
- At least 5 years' experience in a Sales, Sales Training or a similar role
- Previous HCM industry experience is strongly preferred
- Strong computer, technology and internet skills including all MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid presentation abilities
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Proven ability to manage multiple conflicting projects and deadlines
At Viventium, you don't work, you build. We enable companies and their employees to do their best work. We know that employees want to thrive and employers want to do what is right. The human element of HCM is what we create through our technology, service and sales. HCM is a mindset, not a catch phrase, and it certainly is not a spectator sport! We promise a career changing experience where you matter. We believe that our future is dependent on the talent we recruit, develop, unleash, and retain. We believe that our client's success is the only thing we care about. If we can be strategic to our clients then their success will ensure ours.
Our company motto "in it with you" represents our philosophy on what it means to be a company that addresses the Human Capital Management (HCM) needs of small and midsized businesses. Being "in it with you" means we impact HCM in a way that is meaningful and drives business outcomes. We believe that while the SMB market has similar business challenges, there is also a uniqueness that often demands customization.
Driving our passion to address these needs is our cutting edge cloud-based software. We choose to have one platform that is scalable and dynamic. Coupled with our intuitive software is our up-skilled client services team that exists to ensure a positive experience with every call. It is the reason our clients are loyal and promote Viventium. We believe that the SMB market deserves the best in each functional area of business management surrounding managing employees. We partner and integrate with the best and most innovative companies to service need outside of the core payroll and HR functions.
Viventium Software is a privately held company with locations in New York and New Jersey. We have been in business for over 25 years and have nearly 5,000 clients.
Back to top