HCM Implementation Specialist – ACA and Benefits Admin
- Berkeley Heights, NJ
Viventium is looking for a strong HCM Implementation Specialist.
- Responsible for Benefit Administration, ACA implementation and training for new and existing clients.
- Obtain and configure client benefit plans.
- Create rules surrounding employee benefit eligibility.
- QA all plans and payroll deductions.
- QA Employee Experience with Clients (Employee Self-Service).
- Create ACA measurement periods and import historical hours.
- Import dependent data and historical benefit coverage information.
- Communicate with carriers to implement applicable EDI connections and reconcile discrepancies between Viventium and the carrier.
- Train clients thoroughly to maintain and maximize the system during new hire, open enrollment periods or other regular system maintenance.
- Execute the client sign off process and successfully transition to Client Services.
- Data manipulation in Excel after receiving information from clients utilizing skills such as: v-lookups, string/text formatting, if/then statements and truncation/combination techniques.
- Maintenance of project plans and monthly reporting package to showcase progress of implementation, case resolution, etc.
- Track progress and communication in SFDC for visibility to Implementation and Client Services and to provide an audit trail.
- Design and execute monthly client-facing Benefit Administration and ACA maintenance webinars.
- Design and execute internal and client-facing year-end Benefit Administration and ACA maintenance and compliance training.
- Design additional client-facing resources such as how to guides, videos and/or checklists.
- Design internal job-aides as needed.
- Attend check-in calls and provide updates to our third-party partners as needed.
- Assist with existing client's Benefit Administration/ACA case escalation from Client Services.
- Responsible for internal training of associates.
- Associates degree in Business Administration; Bachelors preferred.
- At least 1-3 years' experience in a client facing role (e.g. Client Services, Implementation or Training).
- Previous HCM industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with Benefits Administration/Benefits Enrollments and EDI Connections is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with adjacent services such as FSA, HSA and/or commuter benefits is preferred.
- Strong computer, technology and internet skills including all MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a talent for client service.
- Must be efficient, with strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong client support orientation (for internal/external clients), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving.
- Proven ability to manage multiple conflicting projects and deadlines.
At Viventium, you don't work, you build. We enable companies and their employees to do their best work. We know that employees want to thrive and employers want to do what is right. The human element of HCM is what we create through our technology, service and sales. HCM is a mindset, not a catch phrase, and it certainly is not a spectator sport! We promise a career changing experience where you matter. We believe that our future is dependent on the talent we recruit, develop, unleash, and retain. We believe that our client's success is the only thing we care about. If we can be strategic to our clients then their success will ensure ours.
Our company motto "in it with you" represents our philosophy on what it means to be a company that addresses the Human Capital Management (HCM) needs of small and midsized businesses. Being "in it with you" means we impact HCM in a way that is meaningful and drives business outcomes. We believe that while the SMB market has similar business challenges, there is also a uniqueness that often demands customization.
Driving our passion to address these needs is our cutting edge cloud-based software. We choose to have one platform that is scalable and dynamic. Coupled with our intuitive software is our up-skilled client services team that exists to ensure a positive experience with every call. It is the reason our clients are loyal and promote Viventium. We believe that the SMB market deserves the best in each functional area of business management surrounding managing employees. We partner and integrate with the best and most innovative companies to service need outside of the core payroll and HR functions.
Viventium Software is a privately held company with locations in New York and New Jersey. We have been in business for over 25 years and have nearly 5,000 clients.
Back to top