Client Service Professional
Seeking independent self-starters/leaders who have at least 1 year of experience within industry client services, or with exposure to different products within HCM (workers comp, retirement services, etc.), coupled with a desire to get into account/client management and service. The position will deliver customized, timely client service by assisting with concerns, payroll troubleshooting, and questions while delivering accurate, friendly and dependable client resolutions.
- Work as an integral part of the Client Service team, contributing to the department's ability to consistently meet and exceed performance goals
- Identify, troubleshoot and/or escalate data or program specified issues to the appropriate level of management
- Assist and manage ongoing projects both internal and external
- Responsible for exemplifying excellent client experience by consistently delivering accurate, reliable and timely data
- Communicate with clients over the phone; evaluate their needs and specifications
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for client questions/concerns and drive resolution toward a result that exceeds the client's needs
- Act as a backup to fellow team members that may not be available
- Setup and manage online reports, web uploads, and quarterly reports
- Minimum 1-2+ years of client service experience (either in payroll or HCM suite ideally)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- Understanding of payroll tax law compliance
- Experience with PTO and GL
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, & Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and track record of establishing strong client relationships
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a professional manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to conflicting
At Viventium, you don't work, you build. We enable companies and their employees to do their best work. We know that employees want to thrive and employers want to do what is right. The human element of HCM is what we create through our technology, service and sales. HCM is a mindset, not a catch phrase, and it certainly is not a spectator sport! We promise a career changing experience where you matter. We believe that our future is dependent on the talent we recruit, develop, unleash, and retain. We believe that our client's success is the only thing we care about. If we can be strategic to our clients then their success will ensure ours.
Our company motto "in it with you" represents our philosophy on what it means to be a company that addresses the Human Capital Management (HCM) needs of small and midsized businesses. Being "in it with you" means we impact HCM in a way that is meaningful and drives business outcomes. We believe that while the SMB market has similar business challenges, there is also a uniqueness that often demands customization.
Driving our passion to address these needs is our cutting edge cloud-based software. We choose to have one platform that is scalable and dynamic. Coupled with our intuitive software is our up-skilled client services team that exists to ensure a positive experience with every call. It is the reason our clients are loyal and promote Viventium. We believe that the SMB market deserves the best in each functional area of business management surrounding managing employees. We partner and integrate with the best and most innovative companies to service need outside of the core payroll and HR functions.
Viventium Software is a privately held company with locations in New York and New Jersey. We have been in business for over 25 years and have nearly 5,000 clients.
Back to top