Client Entry Specialist
The Tele-data Payroll Processor is accountable and responsible for all aspects of quality service for clients. Contacts and assists clients in process of obtaining information for payroll production and tax related issues; verifies totals, responds to/resolves client questions and problems and delivers quality customer service. Demonstrates efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed tasks in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions, changing priorities, and multiple deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Taking payroll over the phone
- Entering client payroll data accurately and in a timely manner
- Performing necessary adjustments to payroll records such as voids, prepaids, etc.
- Assisting with new hire employee training
- Updating employee profiles including insurance coverage amounts, garnishment/levy amounts, and banking information
- Running year to date reports, new hire reports, billing Invoices, etc.
- Determining payroll liabilities for employers desiring to deposit funds to cover both payroll and tax expenses
- Providing excellent written and verbal customer service skills for frequent client interaction
- Attending educational workshops as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience in payroll and knowledge of legal payroll requirements preferred
- Proven facility in MS Office, data entry, basic mathematical computations, and office equipment (e.g., multi-line telephone, head set, 10-key or calculator, computer, printer/copier)
- Knowledge of payroll software such as Win Client, Salesforce, Call Day, or ability to learn specific applications
- Ability to take multiple calls at once and ability to handle several open payroll applications
- Professional phone manner and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, policies, documents and regulations
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in a fast-paced working environment
Meet Some of Viventium's Employees
Supervisor, Client Services
Claire manages a team of client service representatives. Together, they provide outstanding client experiences and accurate, dependable HCM solutions that meet clients' needs and exceed their expectations.
Back to top