Billing Specialist (Part-Time)
Viventium Software is seeking an outstanding Part-Time Billing Specialist who will play a key role in our organization and be responsible all billing and accounts receivable duties, and assist in other areas of accounting. These duties include but are not limited to issuing and posting bills, processing payments and receipts, credit card processing, collection calls on past due invoices, and invoicing of customers. We are seeking a motivated self-starter to provide exceptional support to the company's and department's vision, direction and goals and be supportive of others in the department and company. We are looking for a candidate who will provide outstanding customer service. This is a fast-paced, challenging position offering competitive pay and benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices using our proprietary billing system.
- Apply payments with attention to credibility. Payments include checks, credit card, wires, and direct ACH debits. Responsible for creating and uploading the weekly direct ACH file to the bank.
- Research all bounced ACH payments and notify clients for rebilling
- Research, reconcile, audit, resolve and make adjustments on accounts with regard to credit, errors and inquiries.
- Review accounts payable aging, ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines by call or email past due accounts for collection.
- Document collection notes in Salesforce.
- Responsible for processing termination forms, following up on their receipt, notifying the appropriate departments, reconciling the billing account, documenting and terminating off the appropriate systems.
- Establish work procedures and processes for the Billing Department that support company and departmental standards and strategic directives.
- Provide reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data. Perform various financial analysis duties as assigned
- Assist with the analysis of billing information to maximize cash collection and reduce bad debt expense
- Act as a liaison between IT and Billing to facilitate programming changes required, including preparation of CRM's using effective communication skills and follow up on open items.
- Provide effective communication with clients and staff, while handling inquiries and issues in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Responsible for identification of pending issues and bringing to the attention of the manager
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Ideal candidates will have a degree in accounting and prior billing and accounts receivable experience, be detail-oriented with the ability to proactively problem solve. The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with clients via phone and written correspondence in a personable, courteous and professional manner. The candidate must be a quick-learner, multitasker, organized, detail-orientated, team player, and able to use Microsoft Office software. The candidate will need to provide exceptional support to the company's and department's vision, direction and goals and be supportive of others in the department and company. The candidate should be team oriented and have the ability to work effectively across functional areas of the company. The candidate should have the ability to coordinate, track and efficiently organize multiple tasks/projects and be able to follow complex directions. They should have the ability to work independently with moderate supervision. Prefer customer service experience or knowledge. Understanding of payroll industry is a plus. Should be well-versed in technology solutions and quick-thinking.
Meet Some of Viventium's Employees
HCM Specialist, Sales
Patryk prospects clients who can benefit from Viventium’s software and services. After bringing them onboard, he oversees the account to ensure every promise made is kept.
Back to top