B2B Sales Specialist, NY
An exciting opportunity to join a high growth sales organization with immense forward career potential. A successful HCM Sales Specialist at Viventium Software enjoys our fast-paced & entrepreneurial environment. They have a knack for hunting for the next qualified prospect to engage in a buyer's journey with. Our buyer's journey encompasses multiple products and multiple key-stake holders (consensus buying) while having a strong focus on technology and economics. An HCM Sales Specialist will interact with both software end-users and financial buyers. Our HCM Sales Specialist are able to sell a powerful, user-friendly and intuitive HCM software to the mid-market to C-Level & VP Level executives. HCM Sales Specialists are our "Brand Builders".
- Optimize an assigned geographic territory by profiling & hunting prospective clients
- Sell within an assigned territory to cultivate new revenue opportunities both by working with the software end-user (payroll & HR administrators) and economic buyers (CFO's, CEO's, Controller's, etc)
- Develop relationships with "Centers of Influence" to drive referrals
- Develop high impact business cases/ROI's, software demonstrations and presentations designed to highlight value to prospective clients
- Formulate and present proposals to depict the best solution for the buyer's needs
- Negotiate sound financial agreements
- Display a strong competency in the functionality of our software and can demonstrate workflow(s) to a potential client
- Maintain and manage a sales funnel of new opportunities to attain or exceed assigned sales quota
- Track sales activities and opportunities in Hubspot (CRM) and accurately report information to management
- Achieve/exceed assigned monthly new revenue goals
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with a GPA at or above 3.0
- 1-5 years of B2B consultative and strategic sales
- Payroll, HR, HCM or software/technology solutions preferred
- Strong sales aptitude/orientation including practical experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Hunter mentality
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing multiple sales engagements effectively
- Proven relationship building and client service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
At Viventium, you don't work, you build. We enable companies and their employees to do their best work. We know that employees want to thrive and employers want to do what is right. The human element of HCM is what we create through our technology, service and sales. HCM is a mindset, not a catch phrase, and it certainly is not a spectator sport! We promise a career changing experience where you matter. We believe that our future is dependent on the talent we recruit, develop, unleash, and retain. We believe that our client's success is the only thing we care about. If we can be strategic to our clients then their success will ensure ours.
Our company motto "in it with you" represents our philosophy on what it means to be a company that addresses the Human Capital Management (HCM) needs of small and midsized businesses. Being "in it with you" means we impact HCM in a way that is meaningful and drives business outcomes. We believe that while the SMB market has similar business challenges, there is also a uniqueness that often demands customization.
Driving our passion to address these needs is our cutting edge cloud-based software. We choose to have one platform that is scalable and dynamic. Coupled with our intuitive software is our up-skilled client services team that exists to ensure a positive experience with every call. It is the reason our clients are loyal and promote Viventium. We believe that the SMB market deserves the best in each functional area of business management surrounding managing employees. We partner and integrate with the best and most innovative companies to service need outside of the core payroll and HR functions.
Viventium Software is a privately held company with locations in New York and New Jersey. We have been in business for over 25 years and have nearly 5,000 clients.
Back to top