Staff Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
· System Integration Quality and Client Centric Test coverage.
· Establish quality process & measurements to ensure software quality in a continuous integration environment. Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs. Maintain and/or update documentation that communicates the standards and procedures. Champion Shift Left Processes.
· Collaborate with product and software developer teams to establish Qualification for production release, Identification & Automation of End to End use cases, and develop collaboration tools/reporting to improve Quality.
· Develop and/or Maintain automation tools/frameworks to cover Web and Mobile applications and services.
· Execute and confirm automated/Manual test during certification cycles. Adhere to Data Driven approach to support Reporting and Metric driven Test Iterations
· Participate in a Kanban Team process as Team contributor to deliver features and increase the feature test coverage
· Provide guidance to less-experienced team members. Review and evaluate codes developed by junior members to ensure we develop only highest-quality code.
· Work within a highly skilled team along with Engineering Managers to determine methods and procedures on new automation assignments.
· Extensive experience in design & development of applications on multiple platforms (Linux and Windows), using Open Source products and cloud technologies.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively the logic and implementation plan to team members & managers.
· Strong Software Engineering background is required with development and test automation knowledge in multi-tier enterprise architecture.
· Strong coding experience in two or more programming languages Java scripts, Java, Angular.js, Node.js etc.
· Experienced Debugger by reviewing log file validation on a LINUX/UNIX server, Splunk
· Understanding of Infrastructure components like Systems, Virtual Machines, Database, Middleware, Storage etc.
· Developing comprehensive test and quality plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
· Bachelor Degree with minimum 8+ years of experience in Software Development or Equivalent Test automation engineering.
Back to top