Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst (IAM)
- Shanghai, China
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Position: Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst (IAM)
Visa's IAM eco-system includes an extensive, and highly customized, rich IAM platform implementation. The team has successfully implemented many of the core components. However, we have many features which to be designed and integrated in order to achieve an acceptable level of coverage.
With the additional features and the goal of extensive coverage comes a higher level of complexity, criticality, overall usage, and dependency on the environment.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst (IAM) to become a member of our Global team of IAM experts to lead and influence further development, operations, and support of the IAM environment as well as interfacing with stakeholders and O&I at a highly technical level.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished system engineer, a thought leader with an in-depth, hands-on, understanding of the IAM space, the IAM product, platform and business processes, the ability to participate in deployments and upgrades, participate in design planning sessions, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Conduct projects to implement and operate identity management solutions such as IdM(SailPoint), SSO, Bastion, Sudo, ERPM and MFA.
- Conduct projects to implement and operate monitoring tools for IAM solution outage, performance degradation or reported service errors.
- Design and implement installation and patching mechanism for self-healing solutions or bulk platform install/updates.
- Perform maintenance and implementation of various enterprise Identity Management components like IdM (SailPoint), Single Sign-On application, Sudo, Bastion solution, ERPM and MFA.
- Perform analysis of IAM related incidents, including Data analysis, Provide documentation of the root cause as well as recommendations for remediation.
- Assist with code deployments (design and test plan review).
- Deployment and configuration of IAM system components in a disaster recovery data center, including participation in the planning and execution of disaster recovery plans.
- Work closely with Management, Development team, and with Quality Assurance team to communicate issues and proposed solutions.
- Work within a globally distributed team of IAM team members and customers; sometimes provide support outside of normal business house and on weekends.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD. UR Only: MBA/ PhD degree without experience.
- Experience with a programming/scripting languages such as Java, Unix Shell, PowerShell, or Perl for automation of system administration tasks.
- Strong understanding of network protocols and network security and good networking troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in management of IAM solutions such as IdM(SailPoint), Single Sign On, Bastion solutions, Unix privileged access management , Credential vaulting solutions and Multi Factor Authentication in an enterprise level environment.
- Experience system administration and deploying solutions on Linux and/or Windows, with a very good understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems and their security model.
- Experience of troubleshooting application in complex network environment, and writing situation report to prevent future occurrence of event.
- Administering disaster recovery solution, troubleshooting, and optimizing High Availability solutions.
- 2+ years experience of virtualization with VMWARE and CITRIX as well as containerization technologies like docker and kubernetes.
- 2+ year experience with deploying and administering big data solutions.
- Experience in ITIL Service Operation process.
- Proven experience in a support role of a platform or framework component within a highly scalable environment.
- Effective writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; able to work with a vast array of information and able to cope with rapidly changing information.
- CISSP is desirable.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Back to top