Solutions Management, Security Solutions Director LAC
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Digital Solutions Product group is on the forefront of Visa's innovation and looking for talented individuals with vision, passion and determination to make our clients business and consumer products more engaging, seamlessly available, easy to use and secure.
The Security Solutions team at Visa manages the end-to-end products and services lifecycle of authorization and authentications tools for the LAC region.
We are looking for a Director to support the evolution of its secure digital payments. The focus will be on the product lifecycle management and optimizations of digital payment products to support Visa Risk and Identity partner programs and Visa regions with the development and delivery of optimized security solutions for our clients.
The Security Solutions Director will be designing the strategy and lead the execution of security solutions authentication and authorization products with the overall goal of reducing ‘friction’ in payments, ensuring fraud rates continue to decrease over time and driving Visa revenue growth.
This person will be responsible for leading product lifecycle management (PLM) of authentication and authorization products. This includes identifying required development, products performances assessment, optimizations opportunities besides delivery to clients and sunset products.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of industry expertise regarding fraud, credit risk, Visa's security solutions, emerging trends and technologies within the payments industry
- Identify and log any product enhancements required by South Cone clients with proactive outreach. Build and present business case to Global Product and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. Cardinal)
- Create and maintain Products Roadmap for South Cone clients. This includes leading end-to-end product lifecycle management for authentication and authorization products in LAC
- Be a subject matter expert of the scoring model in relation to authentication and authorization (VAA) products
- Support cross-functional teams requests within sales engagement, operating and support models. Champion transformational communication change interacting via pre-defined channels for specific functions (Playbook-Sales and VCSA-Client Services)
- Identify, lead and delivery Visa’s Security Solutions optimizations opportunities improving authentication and authorization transaction performance by consulting with South Cone clients and provide technical expertise to structure an effective optimization. Create and maintain optimization roadmap for authentication and authorization products in LAC
- Ensure full alignment of Risk, Authentication & Authorization optimization strategy with LAC region and Visa’s full range of security tools (e.g. Tokenization, Visa Direct)
- Act as point of contact for communicating product enhancements, model changes, outages, new regulatory requirements and any other specific communications to product functions in markets. Liaising with Global Product and Regional Legal teams for specific communications instructions
- Train South Cone clients on security solutions products in relation to capabilities, rule types, rule lifecycle process, performance reporting
- Conduct high-level and in-dept training in relation to security solutions to raise awareness and increase knowledge across relevant Visa LAC stakeholders
- Develop internal and client facing product materials, in synergy with Global Product and Marketing functions, to enhance product knowledge and optimize authentication performance metrics
- Take a proactive approach to staying up to date with product developments through knowledge sharing within Visa, product documentation and product releases within Visa and in the industry
- Provide support for billing and audit requirements documenting also waivers and price reductions request
- Identify and lead engagement with FinTech companies within authentication and authorization industry
- Provide inputs to the Security Solutions proposition for LAC
- Proactively identify operational opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and efficiency
- Manage revenue growth both from increasing overall transaction volume because of ensuring better Risk, Authentication and Authorization policies on the part of Visa issuers, but also from product-based fee revenue where appropriate
- Provide Authentication and Authorization product inputs for Security Solutions Team detailed weekly report, providing updates on clients’ project accomplishments and deliverables
- Drive a “customer centric” focus in our goals, strategy, evaluation of success, process design, and everyday habits
- Cultivate a strong cross-functional support network across Product, Risk, Client Support Services, and Business Development to deliver a remarkable client experience
- Utilizing Visa's Leadership Practices, provide industry best practices through white papers, webinars, user forums, workshops, client meetings, and other engagements, as appropriate
- 10 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Previous experience in related field risk management and/or fraud control with commercial focus
- Good understanding of card authorization, clearing & settlement, authentication, authorization systems and platforms
- Experience of working with Agile methodology and dynamic environment
- Must have a global mindset and ability to work with a global team in a highly matrixed environment
- Self- starter, proactively identifying problems, develop hypotheses, draw logical conclusions and executing with limited supervision
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and frequent changes
- Knowledge of Visa Risk Products preferred (including Verified by Visa, Visa Consumer Authentication Service, Visa Advanced Authorization, Visa Risk Manager, Tokenization and others)
- Experience in working with API and ISO standard financials services systems
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel required with Hadoop, Tableau, SQL
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- Experience working in Consultancy and/or FinTech
- PMI / Prince 2 Certification
- CERA/CRM/FRM/PRM Certification
- Incumbent must make themselves available to support clients in the LAC time zones.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work around 25% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law
Back to top