Senior Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Responsibilities – what you’ll do:
- Proficient in coding, testing.
- Build automated testing platform to enable continuous delivery of the platform components
- Proficiency in writing automation, develop new automation suite, automate test cases
- Proficiency in API automation and run write new test cases, suites
- Proficiency in UI automation and should be able to write new test cases, maintain existing automation.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Perform thorough functional testing for new features
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Build test, integration, performance and stage environments
- Collaborate with team members in design reviews, development and code reviews
Required skills – what you have: 3-5 years of experience
- Passionate in learning & delivering code with excellent quality.
- Passionate about testing
- Hands-on development experience in UI\API automation using Java/Spring, Soap UI, Selenium, Protractor
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Undergraduate Degree or Master's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Solid foundation in object oriented methodologies & design patterns
- Expertise in developing and consuming REST-based web services
- Good knowledge of SQL and DB concepts (SQL Server preferred)
- Experience writing unit and integration test cases
- Experience with Soap UI, Protractor, Selenium
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top